• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Suitable for external use only; do not swallow or inhale, use only in well ventilated areas
• If you are not 100% certain whether the skin condition is a common or plantar wart, consult a doctor before using Warmer®. This product should only be applied by adults. Do not use on children under the age of 4.
• Do not use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
• Do not use if you have diabetes, as the frozen area of the skin may not heal as quickly or completely. People with poor blood circulation should consult their doctor before using Warmer®.
• Do not use on areas of thin or sensitive skin such as the face, neck, armpits, breasts, buttocks or genitals.
• Do not use on irritated skin, or any area that is infected, reddened or showing any sign of inflammation, such as itching or swelling.
• Do not use on warts with hairs growing from them, birthmarks, dark moles, pigmented skin or any other unusual skin conditions."
• Use Warmer only in combination with the special foam applicators provided
• Use one foam applicator for each treatment. Use only once, then dispose
• Avoid contact with healthy skin surrounding the wart
• Do not apply excessive pressure when pushing the foam applicator on the wart
• Do not dab the area around the wart
• The applicator should be applied for a maximum of 40 seconds for plantar warts or less if the skin around it turns white. If there are multiple warts close to one another, treat only one at a time. Treat each remaining wart separately with a 2 week interval between treatments..
• If more than one application is required, repeat the treatment after 2 weeks. Do not treat the same wart more than 3 times in total. Consult your doctor if three treatments have not led to improvement.
Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised containers may burst if heated. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking during use.