For Adults and adolescents over 12 years of age: 1 spray per nostril. Use 2 -3 times daily, as needed. Do not use more often than every 8-10 hours. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
1. Before first use, remove protective cap and press applicator until an even spray is produced
2. You may need to repeat this if you have not used the spray for longer than 6 days.
3. Do not cut the nozzle
4. Blow nose gently to clear
5. Insert nozzle into nostril and press applicator firmly once while sniffing deeply
6. Withdraw nozzle and release applicator
7. Repeat in other nostril
8. Wipe nozzle clean and replace cap
Use Otrivin for:
Fast relief of a blocked or runny nose caused by colds, flu, sinusitis, hay fever or other allergic rhinitis.
Who can use Otrivin:
Adults and children 12 years and over. Otrivin Junior is available for children aged 6-11 years.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 spray per nostril.
- Use 2-3 times daily, as necessary.
- Do not use more often than every 8-10 hours.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Do not use Otrivin:
- If under 12 years.
- If you are allergic to Xylometazoline.
- After recent operations through the nose or mouth.
- If you have narrow angle glaucoma.
- If you have inflammatory nasal dryness.
Ask your doctor before use:
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding or trying to become pregnant.
- If you have any other medical conditions.
- If you are taking other medicines.
Store below 30°C.