Ostelin Infant Vitamin D3 Drops are perfectly suited to breast feeding babies and can offer a convenient dosing format for older children up to 12 years. Each concentrated drop delivers 400IU of vitamin D3, the form naturally found in the body, blended with premium quality fractionated coconut oil. The sugarless formula has no artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives, so it won't interfere with feeding.
Vitamin D is a key nutrient which supports infants general health and wellbeing as it:
• Assists healthy bone and teeth development
• Helps increase dietary calcium absorption
• Supports bone mineralisation
• Supports muscle function
• Maintains healthy immune system function
There are not many foods that are naturally rich in vitamin D. Breast milk is generally low in vitamin D. Vitamin D is made in the skin when exposed to ultravoilet light from the sun. People who have an indoor lifgestyle or who always wear sun protection have been found to be low in vitamin D. Ostelin Infant Vitamin D3 Drops maintains vitamin D within normal range in healthy infants.
Ostelin is Australia's #1 Bone Health brand^
^IQVIA National scan sales, MAT 08/01/2022
Our Quality Promise
Ostelin proudly source high quality ingredients and carefully
create our products in Australia following strict quality controls.
Lifestyle Claim: Halal
• Perfectly suited to breast feeding babies and can offer a convenient dosing format for older children up to 12 years
• Won't interfere with feeding: The sugarless formula has no artifical colours, flavours or preservatives
• Vitamin D is a key nutrient which supports infants' general health and wellbeing: Assists healthy bone and teeth development.
• Helps increase dietary calcium absorption and supports healthy immune system function
• Always read the label and follow the directions for use.