Please read the full Instructions for Use provided with the product prior to using.
• Allow thermometer to rest for at least 30 minutes at room temperature (10°C - 40°C)
• Test your temperature when you are well so you have a comparison when you are unwell
• Do not bathe, use a cold compress or exercise 30 minutes prior to the reading
• Remain in a stable environment for at least 5 minutes
• Your forehead must be clean and free of sweat, make up and scars, etc.
• Always make sure probe lens is clean. Wipe it lightly with a soft dry cloth or a cotton swab
• Make sure it is set to forehead measurement mode
• When taking the measurement, make sure the probe lens is 1 to 3cm away from the centre of the forehead
• When measuring the temperature of an infant, note that infant body temperature is generally higher than adult body temperature and easily affected by external factors. For example, body temperature tends to increase after nursing or crying. Therefore, it is recommended to take measurements when the infant is calm
• Keep still during the measurement
• Take three measurements, if they are different, select the highest temperature
• The reading will be stored automatically in the memory
• Holding the thermometer too long may cause a higher ambient temperature reading of the probe. This could make the body temperature measurement lower than usual
• Forehead and ear thermometer readings can be different due to one being an external reading and the other an internal reading.
• Do not store the thermometer in a cold room
-20°C to 60°C, 10 to 95%RH, 200 to 1060 hPa