* Burn hazard.
Low temperature burn refers to a burn with symptoms such as erythema and blisters. caused by extended period of contact with a heating element that is warmer than body temperature. Low temperature burn may also occur without any symptoms. Immediately remove warmer if it is too hot or uncomfortable. If using continuously in one place please check your skin around once per hour.
* DO NOT USE:
- on any other part of the body other than the palms.
- while sleeping.
- with other heating devices.
- on infants or on those who cannot remove the warmer by themselves.
- in pants pocket.
- additional pressure such as lying or sitting on the warmer.
- for longer than stated.
* Careful supervision is required when used by the elderly, children, the handicapped, and those with sensitive skin.
* Consult a physician or pharmacist before use if you are unable to feel heat or have circulatory problems such as diabetes, due to the possibility of burns.
* For external use only. Do not allow contents to get in eyes or mouth. If in eyes. flush thoroughly with clean water. If in mouth, consult a doctor or pharmacist as it contains iron powder, which can be harmful if swallowed.
* For human use only. Use only as directed. Do not microwave.
* Other Precautions
Do not cut. puncture or tear warmer. Each warmer is single use. Dispose after use. Please use before the expiry date. Please use with care as the temperature can get quite high when using indoors.