citric acid 672 mg, glucose 1.62 g, Potassium chloride 149 mg, Sodium bicarbonate 378 mg, Sodium chloride 87.5 mg
1. Remove 2 tablets from the tube and replace
the cap tightly. Dissolve in 200 mL of
fresh, cold drinking water (2-3 minutes).
For babies under 6 months use freshly
boiled and cooled water.
2. Sip slowly and frequently while symptoms
3. Reconstituted solution may be stored in a
refrigerator for up to 24 hours. Otherwise,
unused solution should be discarded
within 2 hours.
4. Avoid mixing APOHEALTH Effervescent
Electrolyte Tablets with soft drink, cordial,
fruit juice, soft or sports drinks as these
can interfere with the rehydration process.
5. Always dissolve tablets in water. Never
place tablet directly into mouth.
Contraindications & Cautions:
Keep out of reach of children. Use only as directed. Be aware that dehydration due to vomiting or diarrhoea can be dangerous in babies and children under 5 years old and in elderly people.
Seek medical advice if vomiting or diarrhoea persists for more than:
• 6 hours in infants under 6 months,
• 12 hours in children under 3 years,
• 24 hours in children aged 3 to 6 years,
• 48 hours for adults and children aged over 6 years.
If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines – consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Prepared solution contains 0.78 mg/mL potassium. Quantity of potassium per maximum adult daily dose is 3126 mg. Prepared solution contains 1.38 mg/mL sodium. Quantity of sodium per maximum adult daily dose is 5515 mg.
Contains sugar and sucralose.