citric acid 672 mg, glucose 1.62 g, Potassium chloride 149 mg, Sodium bicarbonate 378 mg, Sodium chloride 87.5 mg
1. Remove 2 tablets from the tube and replace the cap tightly. Dissolve in 200 mL of fresh, cold drinking water (2-3 minutes).
For babies under 6 months use freshly boiled and cooled water.
2. Sip slowly and frequently while symptoms persist.
3. Reconstituted solution may be stored in a refrigerator for up to 24 hours. Otherwise,unused solution should be discarded within 2 hours.
4. Avoid mixing APOHEALTH Effervescent Electrolyte Tablets with soft drink, cordial, fruit juice, soft or sports drinks as these can interfere with the rehydration process.
5. Always dissolve tablets in water. Never place tablet directly into mouth.
Contraindications & Cautions:
Keep out of reach of children