Vermox Orange Tablets is an effective treatment for adults and children over 2 years with intestinal worm infections caused by threadworm. Only one dose - once. Vermox can also be used for whipworm, roundworm, or hookworm.
Vermox Orange Tablets provide effective treatment for adults and children over 2 years with intestinal worm infections caused by threadworm, whipworm, roundworm, or hookworm. Vermox offers a range of worming solutions to suit your family's needs.
Only one dose - once. Vermox contains an ingredient called mebendazole which kills threadworms in a single dose by preventing the worm from absorbing glucose, which they need to survive. No body weight measurements or dosage calculations needed.
Before treating for threadworm, evidence of infestation should be present. If a household member has threadworms, then each family member should be treated.
Signs and symptoms of threadworm infestation include:
- The presence of tiny white threads around the anal region.
- Itching around the anus and vagina.
- Restless sleep, grinding of teeth and irritability.
Product Claims: Gluten, sugar, lactose and preservative free.
Size: 6 Tablets
• One tablet - once! No weighing or dosage calculations required
• Suitable for the whole family over the age of 2
• Pleasant orange flavour
• Free from gluten, sugar, lactose and preservatives