Resolve Plus 0.5 combines a calming anti-inflammatory with an effective anti-fungal agent, making it a quick and easy way to treat fungal infections that have become inflamed.
Avoid eyes. Do not use on children under 2 years unless your doctor tells you to. Do not use on acne. Do not use under waterproof bandages or for more than 7 days unless advised by a doctor. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. If symptoms persist seek medical advice. For external use only.
• Effectively treats tinea (such as athlete’s foot, jock itch, ringworm), seborrhoeic dermatitis, thrush and fungal infections where bacterial infection may be present.
• Relieves pain and discomfort by reducing inflammation.
• Soft, non-greasy cream base makes it easy to apply to tender skin without causing further irritation.
• Correct application helps prevent symptoms recurring.
• Free of lanolin, propylene glycol, colour and perfume to suit even sensitive skin types.
Miconazole nitrate 2% w/w, Hydrocortisone 0.5% w/w.
Preservative: Phenethyl alcohol 1% w/w.
Clean and dry affected area thoroughly. Gently apply to the affected and surrounding skin twice daily. Once inflammation has subsided continue treatment with an antifungal cream such as Resolve Tinea for 14 days after symptoms disappear to avoid recurrence. Regular application is essential for successful treatment. Cleanse with a soap alternative as soap may irritate the skin.