- A barrier cream for nappy rash is the best way to prevent irritation
- We use Zinc as the base for this cream to provide protection for the skin
- Piroctone Olamine is an anti-yeast ingredient to keep the irritation under control
- Made with natural oils like Jojoba, Sunflower, Evening Primrose & Olive Oil
- Soothing ingredients like Shea Butter and Allantoin to care for bubs behind
- Naturally preserved with Hops Extract – free of Parabens and Phenoxyethanol
As all parents know, babies often get sensitive skin around the nappy area. This can be caused by either a reaction to urea, or yeast. Moving around as much as they tend to doesn’t help the situation much either. The introduction of a barrier cream could help soothe this and we think Zinc does the trick.
But we wanted to make something more than just a barrier cream so we added in a whole bunch of goodness to this cream to help care for the tender area and help it along with lovely soothing and anti-yeast ingredients to address the cause, not just the symptoms.
As a parent, our formulator knows just how careful all parents are as to what goes on their child's skin. That’s why he created the baby range when his own kids came along.
Tip: Also suitable for dribble rash.
Aqua (H₂O’s Fancy Name), Zinc Oxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant-Based Emulsifying Wax), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Polysorbate 60 (Food Grade Emulsifier), Piroctone Olamine (Olamine Salt), Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Allantoin, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract.
We choose to avoid repeated exposure to ingredients like Parabens, Phenoxyethanol and penetration enhancers. And many more we don’t have room to list here.
We show all the ingredients on our website, not just the pretty ones. That way you can see why we chose them and get in touch if you have any more questions.
Please be aware that ingredients may vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product packaging for the most up-to-date and relevant list of ingredients.