Inflamax Spray is for the temporary relief of local pain and inflammation in acute soft tissue injuries and localised soft tissue rheumatism, including: sprains strains tendinitis bursitis sports injuries. Contains 130 sprays.
Anti Inflammatory, Joint & Muscle Pain, Sprains, Pain Relief
Pain Relief Spray
Adults & children 15 years of age and over:
Apply 4-5 sprays, three times a day as required onto the painful area.
The number of sprays depends on the size of the affected area. Rub into the skin.
Wash your hands afterwards unless they are the site being treated.
When dry, Inflamax Spray can be used under a brace or non-occulsive bandages that are not airtight.
Diclofenac sodium 4% w/w
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
Do not use Inflamax Spray:
- On children under 15 years.
- In the last trimester (3 months) of pregnancy.
- On the breast area of nursing mothers.
- If you have an allergy to: diclofenac or any other ingredient listed in the leaflet, aspirin, any other anti-inflammatory medicines, any other medicines for pain relief.
- Do not use if you have a stomach ulcer, impaired kidney function, heart failure, are allergic to anti-inflammatory medicines,
If you are not sure if you are taking any of these medicines, ask your pharmacist. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
4-5 sprays, three times a day