(1 Level 5mL measuring spoon) dissolved in a minimum of 1 cup (250mL) of water taken orally.
- Maximum 2 doses per day when symptoms occur.
- If second dose is required, take no sooner than 2 hours after the first dose.
Do not use if:
- Your are allergic to any of the ingredients
- You have liver, heart or kidney problems
- You have high blood pressure or are on restricted sodium diet
- Expiry date has passed
- Do not exceed stated dose or take for more than 14 days
- Consult your doctor if symptoms persist
Check with your doctor before use:
- If using other medicines (Eno may affect absorption of other medicines)
- If pregnant or breastfeeding
- For children below 12 years
Storage Temperature: Store below 30°C