Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
• Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
• Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
• Protect from sunlight.
• Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F.
• Keep out of reach of children.
Natural seawater (diluted to Isotonic physiological level (0.9%) with Purified Water).
Ensure Audisol® spray is used at room temperature (15 - 25ºC ) and that the transparent end-piece is securely fitted over the nozzle before and during use.
• Insert the nozzle as far as the nozzle allows you to.
• Give one short squirt in one or both ears as needed; usually 2 to 3 times per week or 1-2 times a day when needed, for example when using hearing aids or earplugs frequently or when experiencing symptoms of wax related obstruction in the ear canal.
• Tip the head to the side and wipe away any residual liquid in the outer ear. Do not dry very vigorously, this may cause inflammation of sensitive skin in the ear.
• Rinse the transparent end-piece of the nozzle with warm soapy water after each use and leave to dry.