Why join us?
At Blaxland Day and Night Pharmacy we have a dynamic team environment consisting of pharmacists, dispensary technicians, wellness advocates and pharmacy assistants. What ever your health profession goals a career with us will be one that gives you the chance to make a real difference to our customers’ lives.
We’ll support you and your career development every step of the way. We are currently looking for the following roles within our Pharmacy.
Pharmacist (Grad Position / Full Time / Part Time)
The Pharmacist role is at the heart of our community, where you can really make a difference. You will have the opportunity to:
- Build long lasting relationships with the local community in order to provide them with expert care and advice.
- Work alongside the team in the pharmacy, to ensure efficiency and enhance the processes in delivering excellent patient care.
- Deliver a range of Pharmacy services and use your clinical knowledge.
We have a number of positions available for the right applicants. Please provide your cover letter and up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Pharmacy Assistants (Casual / Permanent Part Time)
The Pharmacy Assistant role exists within a dynamic retail pharmacy environment. The right applicant will be able to deal with everything from accepting prescriptions through to infant care recommendations, wound and skin care, cough and cold medication and wellness advice. The Pharmacy Assistant is responsible for:
- Processing sales transactions for retail items, medications and other pharmaceutical supplies.
- Answering all incoming telephone calls in a professional manner.
- Restocking shelves with medications and other pharmaceutical supplies
- Taking inventory of all medication and pharmaceutical supplies
- Working alongside Pharmacists and confidently helping customers with questions relating to prescriptions, health matters, or medications
The right applicant will have customer service experience, a willingness to learn and a can-do attitude. Please provide your cover letter and up to date CV to email@example.com to apply.
Baby Nurse (Part Time, 1 day a week)
The Baby Nurse role requires the candidate to proactively engage with families, demonstrate astute medical knowledge and assist families to build positive relationships with their child whilst acknowledging any vulnerabilities with empathy. The Baby Nurse is an integral part of our community focused offerings and the candidate will be one who is highly motivated and can work autonomously with confidence. Essential criteria:
This is a flexible role, perfect for someone looking to step back into the workforce or pick up some extra commitments. Please provide your cover letter and up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.