Take with water. Adults and children from 12 years: 2 caplets, then 1 or 2 caplets every 4 to 6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 caplets in 24 hours). Children (7 to 12 years): 1 caplet every 6 to 8 hours as necessary (maximum 4 caplets in 24 hours).
Do not use if:
• You have a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorders, kidney, liver or heart problems.
• You are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
• During the last 3 months of pregnancy.
Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use:
• For more than 3 days at a time.
• If you have asthma.
• If you are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
• If you are trying to become, regnant or during the first 6 months of pregnancy.
• In children suffering from chickenpox (Varicella).
• In children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting.
• If you are taking medication regularly.
• If you are aged 65 years or over.
• In children under 7 years of age.
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if:
You have an allergic reaction.
Do not use if the blister foil is broken on first opening.
Store below 25°C.
Storage Temperature: Below 25°C.